Fashionising.com Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions form a binding contract between you and Fashionising.com. Fashionising.com is a social-network and, therefore, acts as medium for distribution of the data you provide to other people. Therefore Fashionising.com's directors, servants, agents, employees or anyone else associated with Fashionising.com do not accept liability for any damages, injuries, losses, claims, expenses or grievances of any form arising through the utilisation of our services. Fashionising.com is not accountable for any act, communication or omission of any other person. Fashionising.com, Fashionising and Fashionizing.com, Fashionising.com.au, Fashionising.co.uk and Fashionizing all include but are not limited to the websites www.Fashionising.com and www.Fashionizing.com.
Acceptance of the following conditions are mandatory. If you disagree with the following conditions you are not entitled to use Fashionising.com services.
- As a user of Fashionising.com you understand that Fashionising.com cannot control nor filter all material or substance dispersed on or through the website. You are therefore responsible solely for any interaction with other members and you agree to act with safety whilst accessing the website. Therefore you are responsible for the legality of information you post and view on the website.
- You will not offer details which will identify you in your profile. Such details may include your address, phone number or email address.
- You agree that Fashionising.com staff and or appointed or consented representatives of Fashionising.com will be able to modify, view, amend or access and deal with any thing that you post on to the site in any way seen to be positive and beneficial to Fashionising.com users and the general community.
- Fashionising.com staff will only modify, view, amend or access information which you present on the website when there is a specific purpose, for instance (but not limited to) when you are in breach of our conditions, you behave inappropriately or you pose a threat to other users.
- You agree not to undertake in any activity that violates any other person. For example, you shall not post information about another person or people, and you shall not misrepresent, pass off or distort headings, full content, text or pictures to disguise yourself as the true creator and to imply or explicitly pass yourself off as someone else. Fashionising.com does not accept liability for the posting of information about other people which may reasonably embarrass or which could be considered as offensive or invasive. Fashionising.com may alert law enforcement authorities of such behaviour.
- By placing any information onto Fashionising.com, you are conceding us the right to copy and distribute your materials for promotional purposes.
- You agree not to use Fashionising to post, transmit, or link to any content deemed by us to be obscene, sexually explicit (including underage pornography), vulgar, threatening, violent, harassing, or abusive, and that any such activity may result in criminal action.
- You agree not to access Fashionising.com by unauthorised means (eg. violating systems and networks, breaching log in and password information).
- You agree not to disclose your login details to other parties deliberately or through careless action.
- You agree not to inflict any form of malicious damage on Fashionising.com or use your access to Fashionising.com to inflict malicious damage on other members.
- You agree not to send spam or mass unsolicited mail to Fashionising.com or its members using any of the provided services including, but not limited to, internal mail, comments, forums, and portfolios.
- Fashionising.com will not be liable for any damages occurring from the use of our site whether or not we have knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- Fashionising.com does not guarantee, assure or undertake to provide any marketing, exposure or publicity to any person or persons using Fashionising.com, whether or not they engage in any business. Whilst Fashionising.com may agree to promote companies, businesses, models, clothes designers and labels, and photographers it does not agree to obtain any certain amount of exposure for any individual or organisation. Fashionising.com is not a medium for advertising.
- Any information submitted to Fashionising.com which will be posted by our administrators may be amended or changed.
- Events listed on Fashionising.com, either through the City Guides, blogs, or any other form of promotion or advertising are not necessarily endorsed by the event itself or Fashionising.com.
- After submitting your details you agree to accept emails from Fashionising.com. These may come in the form of an opt-in newsletter, special announcements from Fashionising.com and its staff, and notification of site activity including, but not limiting to, the receipt of messages and comments, and event invitations.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without notice. Fashionising.com assumes no responsibility for keeping you up to date with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement; it is your responsibility to read and understand the agreement and any updates to the agreement as they occur.
- Upon alteration or amendment of these Terms and Conditions, you agree not only to abide by the new terms as of the date of change, but also that these alterations or amendments have applied to you from the time you initially commenced using Fashionising.com. You agree that any alterations or amendments apply retrospectively.
- Membership of Fashionising.com is free.
- Fashionising.com will determine price structure and fees for any features which are not considered to be a part of the basic membership; at present, no such features exist however.
- Fashionising.com reserves the right to modify or adjust any fees and prices.
- As a member of Fashionising.com, you are responsible for any charges incurred to your bank account.
- Whilst basic profiles are free for all members, add on services may be paid services.
- You agree that you may be required to pay for add on services if you have used these services, regardless of whether or not you are a member
- You must not view Fashionising.com in a location in which the contents would be considered unlawful nor can you attempt to circumvent any systems put in place to prevent access to content which is considered unlawful.
- You cannot use Fashionising.com to distribute defamatory, infringing, obscene or otherwise illegal content.
- You must not profess to be another person.
- If you have been convicted of any aggressive or sexual offence you are immediately disqualified and disallowed from joining Fashionising.com, and you may be refused membership if you have been banned from similar services.
- You must not join if you are incapable of becoming contractually obligated due to the nature of this agreement.
- You must not pursue, stalk or attempt to converse or correspond with any person who has indicated that they do not wish to be contacted by you.
- You will behave in a civil manner toward other users and desist from communicating any form of offensive, distasteful and sexually explicit material.
- You are responsible for your own behaviour, safety and well-being at any events or functions hosted or organised by Fashionising.com representatives. Fashionising.com is not responsible for your interaction with other members or any other person, whether or not they are a member.
- Fashionising.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for any acts or incidents which occur if you attend a Fashionising.com event.
- Fashionising.com is not responsible or liable for your safety or enjoyment at any Fashionising.com event.
- Fashionising.com is not responsible or liable for any offensive behaviour that may occur.
- Fashionising.com is not responsible or liable to give any benefits to members who come to events and, if benefits were advertised, Fashionising.com holds the right to withdraw any benefits at any time.
At Fashionising.com we always do our best to ensure your information is kept private. We act to protect your privacy in the following ways:
- We do not give out or display your contact information.
- We give you the option to change or update your information at any time you choose.
1. Types of information which may be collected by Fashionising.com:
1.1. Contact information (e.g. email address)
1.2. Profile information (e.g. age, occupation, etc.)
1.3. Multimedia (e.g. photos, audio clips, video clips)
1.4. Financial details.
1.6. Usage statistics.
2. Use of information by Fashionising.com:
2.1. Contact information
is provided by you during the application process, and can be updated or changed by you at any time. We use this information to contact you as part of our services. Your contact information will not be posted on our website, sold or disclosed to any external parties without your express permission, unless required by law.
2.2. Profile information
is provided by you during the registration process, and can be updated or changed by you at any time. This information assists you in gaining membership approval, expressing yourself and meeting people with similar interests. You must be aware that any information you provide as part of your profile is publicly accessible via the Internet, though this can be limited should you choose to take advantage of our Privacy features available through your update profile options. Though we have designed our profile templates to guide you in the information you provide, it is your responsibility to control the amount of private information you disclose when posting your profile.
2.3. Financial details
may be provided by you upon purchase of paid memberships or upgrades, gift store items, event tickets or any other products or services we may introduce. If such services are introduced, we shall use secure payment systems for all such purchases, and shall not disclose credit card numbers or any other financial details to any external parties without your express permission, unless required by law.
you send to others are viewable only by that select person. Fashionising.com does not read or monitor these messages in normal circumstances. Fashionising.com reserve the right to review messages in the event of a report of user misconduct or breaches to our terms and conditions.
2.5. Usage statistics
may be collected in order to improve our service to you. This may include information about your use of the site - for example, which areas of the site you use and which pages you visit. This information will not be sold or disclosed to external parties with information which could uniquely identify you without your express permission, unless required by law.
2.6. Third Party Advertisers
and their affiliates may collect generalised information about the pages on the site you use. This will not include your name, address, email and telephone contact number, or other information which could be used to personally identify you.
3. Logon details:
3.1. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password private. Fashionising.com assume no responsibility for any consequences which may occur if you disclose or are careless with your logon details.
4. Policy revisions:
5. Contact us:
5.1. If you have any queries or concerns regarding privacy, please feel free to contact us
Terms of Business: Sales Listings
These terms and conditions relate to the paid listing of fashion sales at Fashionising.com and the formerly linked address.
- The person posting the sale is herein defined as the seller.
- Fashionising.com is defined herein as the publisher.
- The Publisher does not guarantee any level of sales as a result of the advertisement.
- The Publisher does not accept any liability arising from any variations, errors, amendments or failures to publish the sale.
- Should a sale not post due to error or omission, the seller shall still be charged.
- The Publisher will be responsible for the final approval of all advertising material to be displayed online.
- The seller acknowledges that they are an authorised representative of the brand and that they have the authority to enter into this sale and promote this sale on behalf of the brand.
- By agreeing to these terms, the seller confirms that they will not hold the Publisher in any way liable for any infringement of copyright or breach of any laws and that they are legally able to enter into such an agreement.
- The client will not hold the Publisher liable for any damages or loss arising from this transaction.
- The Publisher will not accept liability if any of the details of any sale are misleading, inaccurate or do not eventuate.
- The Publisher will not be held liable for any errors or omissions or fraudulent transactions arising on credit cards or payment facilities as a result of this service. The Publisher is not liable for any bank fees as a result of this transaction.
- The Publisher reserves the right to change the fees of the sale at any time. Fees are as advertised.
- The Publisher may collect GST for Australian sales as a result of statutory government charges.
From time to time Fashionising.com hosts giveaways, sweepstakes and other such related opportunities, henceforth referred to as a giveaways or giveaways in this document. While some giveaways will have terms and conditions beyond those listed here, participation in any giveaways hosted by Fashionising.com are governed by, but not limited to, these points;
- all giveaways run for a set period. If not listed, that period is 1 week from the publishing date of the first related article on Fashionising.com or the first promotion in the publication's newsletter service
- entries are only valid during this period
- all giveaways are hosted through Fashionising.com's official Facebook page and entries must be made there. Entries received outside of that environment are not valid
- we are not responsible for the non-receipt of giveaways for any reason including, but not limited to, not being the selected recipient of a giveaway (i.e we're sorry if you don't win, we hope you have better luck in our next giveaway), your mailing address being provided incompletely or incorrectly, or the loss of mail
- employees of Fashionising.com may not enter because 1) that'd be cheating and 2) they get too many free things anyway
- any giveaway provided is final and cannot be exchanged for an alternative for any reason including size, appropriateness or appeal
- you can enter as many times as you like, it won't improve your chances but, if it makes you happy, who are we to stop you?
- discussion about any giveaway will not be entered in to. We run giveaways as something nice for our readers but can't dedicate the time to discussing the results. Sadly we also don't have the time to notify those who weren't selected for the giveaway
Third party advertising
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit Fashionising.com.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use non-identifiable information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, visit Appendix A of the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers.
Procedure for notifying us of copyright infringement
Those who believe that their copyrighted work has been infringed or are aware of other infringing material, should contact us using the details listed below and provide us with the following information:
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Information describing where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Websites.
- A written statement by you that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The foregoing information may be mailed to us at the following address:
GPO Box 4462, Melbourne, 3001
Following receipt of the information listed above, and where it is deemed accurate, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material.