We, like many, loved the stunning simplicity of Chloe’s SS11 collection – and couldn’t help but be smitten with the bronzed beauty look that complimented the colour palette of the clothing. MAC’s Charlotte Tilbury described the look as “a handsome beauty, glowing and gorgeously sculpted with boyish brows that nod to Stella Tennant”.
Want to create the look for yourself? Read the step-by-step beauty how-to after the jump.
The main focus is the architectural contouring of the face. To create the look:
- Apply MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer where needed.
- Using MAC’s Medium Deep Dark and Deep Dark Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, buff into the cheeks and temples to sculpt a boyish face.
- Work some MAC Hush Cream Colour Base into the cheekbones for a soft highlight.
For the eye:
- Mix MAC’s Mid-Tone Sepia and Root Cream Colour Base and work the mix into the crease of the eye and the lower lash line.
- Fill the brows in softly with MAC’s Fling and Lingering Eye Brows for a lush, handsome full brow.
Complete the look by patting on some lip conditioner for a natural lip.