We loved the masculine elements of DSquared2′s SS11 collection – and topping off the collection’s ‘geek chic’ feel was a suitably played-down yet still desirable make-up look created by Gordon Espinet for MAC. Fancy recreating the look for yourself? Read on for a step-by-step guide.
For the eye:
- Smudge MAC’s Mega Metal Eye Shadow in ‘Unflappable’ around the upper and lower lash line with a brush.
- Apply MAC Black Pro-Lash Mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
- Finally, apply MAC Teddy Eye Kohl liner along the water line of the eye.
For the face:
- Apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in ‘Natural’ with a 227 brush, and blend out with brush 168.
- Apply Studio Sculpt Concealer as needed.
- Finish by applying MAC’s ‘Brit Wit’ Blushcreme on the centre of the cheeks.
For the lips, the MAC team simply prepped the lips with lip conditioner, then applied Dim Lip Erase for a subtle, natural finish.
To view more of DSquared2′s SS11 runway follow that link.