Changes are afoot with Tom Ford; changes all designed to strengthen the designer’s push into the luxury womenswear market. While that largely has seen Ford pursue an expanded stocking of his women’s clothes and accessories line, it also means a major expansion of the Tom Ford Beauty range. Around the world this expansion will see new service counters installed in Tom Ford stores and within the walls of the select few department stores and retailers who stock Ford’s existing beauty offering. In Australia the expansion will coincide with a refreshed sales counter within department store David Jones, with the each new counter’s location personally picked by Ford himself.
All that is service focussed. What of the new beauty line, however? Today we get our first look.
New eyeshadow colours from the Tom Ford Beauty range
The new Tom Ford beauty range, set for release prior to 2012, will see women offered a new range of make up products that evoke a romanticized interpretation of the 1970s. And it’s a very large offering, one that will initially include the following and has already been earmarked for expansion;
- 10 eye colour quads retailing at €75
- shadows to be offered in palettes of 4 colours; no single or duo packets will be available
- a refresh for the Tom ford lipstick line with the packaging redesigned, some colours discontinued and new ones added
- 6 shades of cheek colour, set to retail for €55
- the lipstick offering will also be expanded to include 10 shades of Ultra Shine Lip Gloss, as well as a Lip Lacquer for sealing the lipsticks. The lip gloss will sell for €30
- 16 shades of nail polish
- foundation, as well as 10 foundation sticks. The Tom Ford foundation sticks will sell for €70.
The new Tom Ford makeup range
Eyeshadow palette from the Tom Ford beauty collection
Tom Ford lipstick colors: the new packaging
New makeup from the Tom Ford beauty range
These first images of the Tom Ford make-up and beauty range come courtesy of beaut.ie.