There’s something special about the kind of boho dress that comes with a flirtatious hemline and billowy bell sleeves: it’s the kind of piece you can throw on and instantly feel amazing in. Add a pair of thigh high boots and a fringed cross-body bag for ultimate 1970s appeal, or go for bare makeup, bedhair and sandals for effortless daytime wear… The main point is, you really can’t go wrong.
Here are 5 top picks to shop now.
1. Marina Floral Bell Sleeve Dress at Nasty Gal.
2. For Love and Lemons Penelope Crochet Mini Dress in Black at ASOS.
3. First & I Bell Sleeve Festival Dress at ASOS.
4. Kiss the Sky Bell Sleeve by Spell at Free People.
5. Pins & Needles Burnout Devore Velvet Floral Swing Dress at Urban Outfitters.
Want to keep up with fashion?
Once a week, we send out an update with the latest fashion trends, styles and collections.
Get yours direct in your inbox and keep ahead of fashion.