Why is the white maxidress so perennially perfect? The answer is so simple is barely needs to be stated: you can dress it up, you can dress it down, and it drips with a summery romance all of its own accord.
So, as summer 2014 rolls around, your ideal white maxi is awaiting to be paired with boho sandals and stacks of jewellery for those festival days of having flowers in your hair; to be married with peony pink lipstick and pastel lace lingerie for garden party afternoons; and with slick black heels and a crisp blazer over your shoulders for nights out to dinner.
Here are 8 top picks.
- FP X Bluegrass Maxi at Freepeople
- White Romance Embroidered Maxi at Freepeople
- Collette by Collette Dinnigan lacey Days maxi dress at Matches
- Jarlo Noah Maxi Dress with Sheer Lace Panels at Asos.com
- Lace maxi dress at Asos.com
- Jemma white lace maxi at Reiss
- Isabel Marant Talma embroidered maxi dress at Matches
- Endless Summer Triangle Top Maxi at Freepeople
Want to keep up with fashion?
Once a week, we send out an update with the latest fashion trends, styles and collections.
Get yours direct in your inbox and keep ahead of fashion.