It’s unpaid work, but to some it’s still nice work if they can get it.
Volunteer positions for February 2012′s New York fashion week are now open.
The volunteer roles include:
- Runway Venue Preparation
- Designer Guest Ushers
- Backstage Assistance and Set Up
- Assemble Gift Bags and Press Kits
- Help maintain the main event Information Desk
- Assist in the Volunteer Center
- Various other tasks for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Staff
If volunteering to work at New York fashion week sounds like your thing, you can do so here.