It’s not as if the latest collection from Peep Toe Shoes is short on things to love… But none-the-less we thought we share our top five things to look out for when you peruse the label’s S/S 2010 look book.
- Getting an exotic look down pat is key to the warmer seasons this year – and for that you need the right colours. Peep Toe’s collection is injected with bold pops of colour, from hot pink to coral to violet and aqua.
- This pair of ‘Miss Streamers’ black and gold heels (pictured below) are an absolute day-to-night wardrobe staple.
- It’s not just about the shoes: Peep Toe have also produced some heart-fluttering statement jewellery like bold necklaces, bangles and cuffs. As we always say, the right statement jewellery can make an outfit.
- The multi-talented Michelle Jank styled the look book into uber-glamorous resort outfits made up of Peep Toe’s shoes and accessories.
- The look book stars one of our favourite Australian based models: the gorgeous Juliana Forge.
You can see more of the Peep Toe‘s Spring / Summer 2010 campaign, photographed by Christopher Ferguson in the gallery below.
Visit www.peeptoeshoes.com.au to shop the looks.