For all the fabrics, intricate sewing and textures, fashion remains a visual art. And who are we to stop you visualising? Here are some of most popular fashion magazine editorials of July 2008.
- First up it’s Marissa Miller for GQ, and her insanely brilliant body.
- Then there’s the proof that the sexual ambiguity of the female dandy will always be popular, in Vogue Germany’s Mrs. Dandy.
- And who could forget Gisele Bundchen’s shoot for V Magazine which raised more than just a few eyebrows?
- ‘The Women’ editorial in V Magazine, featuring Jessica Stam, Lily Donaldson, Hilary Rhoda, and Guinevere van Seenus, brought a certain elegance to the month that Gisele simply couldn’t muster.
- It didn’t seem like a ‘Reality Show’, but the photo shoot of Daria Werbowy in August’s 2008 Vogue Paris still shows why she’s one of our favourite models.
- And finally, Anja Rubik’s shoot for Numero proved there’s more than one reason that her popularity is quickly growing.
Of course, plenty more photos have featured in the Fashion Diary over July 2008, so hit the link to peruse them all!