In our final Fashionising.com Insight for not just 2009 but the decade, Fashionising.com editors Daniel P Dykes, Tania Braukamper, and Allan Barger look back at a decade of fashion and what we’ll remember 2009 for. Of course, it wouldn’t be Fashionising.com without looking forwards too and there’s an in depth look at ten new 2010 fashion trends alongside a discussion of fashion for the next 10 years.
For more on any of the topics mentioned in this week’s Fashionising.com Insight, click on the links below.
- Nine of the 10 new fashion trends for 2010 can be found in our Spring 2010 fashion trends bible.
- The other trend? 2010 hair trends including red hair.
- Our favourite fashion magazine covers for January 2010 thus far include Lara Stone for Love and Abbey Lee Kershaw for Numero.
- If you’re after the top 10 models for 2009 follow that link.
- Allan’s pick for the best photo shoot for January 2010 thus far is Edita Vilkeviciute in Vogue China.
- While reading over our hair trends bible we also recommend grabbing a cup of coffee. May we be so bold as to recommend Nespresso?