Some days, you should forget about the weather; and what you have to do, and where you have to go. Ask simply: who do I want to be today?
And to create that fashion fantasy takes inspiration. So here it is, today’s dress-up theme: Cowboys & Indians.
What to look for
- Fringed suede, fringed suede, fringed suede. And more fringed suede. On boots, jackets, bags – anything.
- A feathered headband or headdress.
- Denim. Leather. Denim and leather.
- Plaits or braids, Pocahontas style.
- Prairie pieces: white ruffles, Broderie Anglaise, country florals.
- Moccasins / cowboy boots.
Lots of picture inspiration after the jump.
Street style look via lookbook
Got some thoughts, or a suggestion for next week’s theme? Leave your comments below.